Obtaining an extensive research paper posted may be a challenge. It really is a lot more challenging when contemplating the possibility of rejection which comes from submitting a paper to a log that isn’t the right fit. That is where Elsevier’s Journal Finder device is available in.
The Journal Finder device
- Helps authors that are inexperienced choose the proper journals with their documents
- Helps writers involved in multidisciplinary areas identify feasible journals
- Shows journals that provide open-access choices
Concerning the 2019 relaunch
Journal Finder received an overhaul that is significant July 2019. On the list of updates that have been built to the brand new iteration of Journal Finder are:
- Additional keyword looking choices, with “look ahead” autofill
- Subject area filter via All Science Journal >You will find out more about the updated Journal Finder right right right here
This is a particular pain point, leading to rejections, adding months to publication and slowing career progress for inexperienced authors. Almost a 3rd of people to Elsevier’s Authors’ Home are attempting to determine which log they ought to submit their paper to.
Meanwhile, editors must dig through numerous out-of-scope documents whenever writers choose journals which can be a bad match.
Our part is always to support authors through getting them posted within the most readily useful feasible journal because fast as you possibly can. Leer más Acerca de‘What’s the greatest log for my paper?’ brand New tool will help …