In-person verification solutions are unavailable until further notice because of the situation regarding COVID-19. Our mail-in service continues.
For up-to-date information about processing time, see Processing times.
About this web web page
- Check always whether your write-ups must be authenticated
- Get the document translated
- Reasons we can’t authenticate your document
- About to make use of your document in Canada?
- Processing times
- Provincial and authentication that is territorial
Authentication is frequently needed before you decide to may use a public that is canadian abroad. To be authenticated, your document should be an initial document bearing a recognized signature (and seal, if relevant). Authentication shows that the signature as well as the seal regarding the document are genuine.
Far away, verification can also be referred to as apostille or legalization.
Always check whether your articles should be authenticated
Verify requirements by contacting the embassy, high payment, or consulate of this nation where mytranssexualdate your document will likely be utilized:
Get the document translated
Is all or element of your document written in a language apart from English or French? In that case, you have to deliver an avowed, notarized interpretation along with it.
What exactly is a certified interpretation? It’s a interpretation this is certainly certified by way of a known person in:
- the Canadian Translators, Terminologists and Interpreters Council, or
- an accepted translation association that is provincial
A translatorвЂ™s may be required by some countries affidavit. An affidavit needs to be finalized and sealed by way of A canadian notary. Leer más Acerca deAuthentication of papers: 1. Prior to starting. Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) …